Mill Quay is a private development of houses and flats in the heart of London's Docklands. As a private development it has a Management Company (the Mill Quay London E14 Residents Association Ltd) that is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the development that all residents may access and enjoy, the Who We Are page goes into this in more detail.
The company has Managing Agents to collect the Service Charges that pays for the maintenance and upkeep and also to carry out the day-to-day work and manage other contractors such as the development's gardeners. The Contact Us page has details of how to get in touch with them.
In addition to the Resident’s Association service charge collected per the estate rentcharge deed to which all MillQuay owners are signatory, and which is levied estate-wide including to freehold house properties, all flats leaseholders pay a further service charge to their blocks management company who are responsible for arranging the day-to-day management service via their managing agent specifically in relation to the blocks. Enquiries about issues specific to the flat blocks should be therefore be addressed to the respective blocks company managing agent, again the Contact Us page has details.
22nd July 2012:
- The Directors are unpaid volunteers, elected by the residents whose aim is to work for the benefit of the Mill Quay development.
- We are entrusted and guided by the rules of the development / association for the benefit of the whole Mill Quay community, and we are also guided by the law.
- Each resident, whether owner or tenant or sub-tenant also has an obligation to follow and uphold the rules as laid down at the founding of the MQRA.
- The Directors are striving to enhance and improve the whole environment of the Mill Quay development to make it a much more attractive, cleaner, and safer place for ourselves, our families and our friends to visit.
- The Directors, as the responsible legal officers of the MQRA and / or their Managing Agents have a duty of care to enforce the rules of the MQRA and the laws regarding Health & Safety and Environmental Protection regulation.